Hello ladies! It's the first TATTGOC podcast of 2012 and after a surprisingly frosty start, the Tramps soon warm up when contemplating The Burning Question, posited by The Bulldosa, about whether or not he should take his lady love out for a curry on Valentine's Day. Stay tuned to hear The Tramp's Valentine curry menu, and Trampy role-playing as Louise Redknapp from Something For The Weekend. Also in episode four, a round-up of curry news involving swap-ups, pop-ups and some ill-informed discussion about football, a fairly comprehensive review of the Harlequin Group's curry delivery service and the first artist to feature twice on The Tramp's Jukebox Puri, the sitar master Okko Bekker.
(Onwards to the embedded player and more ...)
KCACO isn't currently available on iTunes, so if the embedded player above isn't doing it for you, you can:
DOWNLOAD THE MP3: Here!
LISTEN ON MIXCLOUD: Here!
A surprising amount is covered in this episode, so here are some "show notes" with links and supplementary information, a necessary corrective to the ramblings of the podcast:
– Roy Brett and Nick Nairn are popping up at www.mithas.co.uk ...
– ... but there's currently more info in this 5pm news post than on the Mithas site
– for more details of Tony Singh's February "bhangra burger" pop-up visit www.burgherburger.co.uk
– intrigued by The Bungo's breakfast thali? Check out www.thebungo.co.uk
– for details of Partick Thistle's next curry and pint deal, keep an eye on www.ptfc.co.uk
– for actually accurate details of Mr Singh's India's Valentine's Day deal, click here
– to gauge The Tramp's impression of Simon Rimmer, compare with this
– and if you aren't convinced that The Tramp was freezing throughout, here's the proof:
SOME OTHER RECENT TATTGOC NEWS POSTS
TATTGOC's New Year *Revolutions* For 2012
Spice Fillers: The Best Of TATTGOC 2011
Pod Cast Ye Merry Gentlemen ... It's Your Special Festive Episode Of Keep Calm And Curry On!
Jingle Is Massive! It's TATTGOC's Curr-istmas Gift Guide 2011 ...
The TATTGOC Podcast Returns! And For Some Reason It's Still Not Called "CHATGOC!!
That Curry Capital 2011 Result In Full ...
Keep Calm And Curry On ... It's The TATTGOC Podcast!!
TATTGOC Salutes: Glasgow Mega Burrito!
"If You've Got A History Book At Home, Take It Out, Throw It In The Bin ... It's Worthless."
Curry Capital 2011: Sizin' Up The Competition