All up in your grill, it's the second TATTGOC podcast of 2012. In an attempt to shake things up, the centrepiece of Keep Calm And Curry On Episode 5: Heroic Weights is a special extended interview with Tikka MaBaws, easily our most prolific Foreign Curryspondent. As well as filing spicy missives from around the globe, Tikka recently spent 100 days in Japan on a charitable blogging exercise, and recounts a wondrous tale of discovering some authentic curry in an unexpected place. You may also be amazed at where he ends up for his first curry back in Scotland. Thanks, Tikka!
Also in episode five, the Tramps rattle through curry pop-ups, supperclubs and real ale matching in their regular curry news round-up. And while there isn't time for a full Burning Question, there's a hearfelt, heartbreaking response from The Bulldosa to last time's debate. And to wrap things up, The Tramp's Jukebox Puri features the post-disco sounds of Salma Agha ...
(Click through for the shownotes and more ...)
The podcast we occasionally call KCACO isn't yet available on iTunes, so if the embedded player above isn't doing it for you, you have a couple of other options:
DOWNLOAD THE MP3: Here!
LISTEN ON MIXCLOUD: Here!
And here are some useful links to what the Tramps cover in the episode:
|(The Tony Singh burger mat from Burgher Burger)|
– Cafe India recently launched a new website, complete with delicious details of ale and tapas
– for menus and more info, visit www.chailoungesupperclubedinburgh.blogspot.com
– and just to be clear, The Tramp's birthday is MARCH 31ST
– the Glasgow Film Festival 2012 has almost wrapped ...
– ... but The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel is released nationwide Feb 24
– there is a full archive of Tikka MaBaws's Japan blogging adventure ...
– ... and you can also visit his personal travel blog and follow him on the Twitter
SOME OTHER RECENT TATTGOC NEWS POSTS
TATTGOC Sexytime! In Other Words, It's The First Podcast Of 2012
TATTGOC's New Year *Revolutions* For 2012
Spice Fillers: The Best Of TATTGOC 2011
Pod Cast Ye Merry Gentlemen ... It's Your Special Festive Episode Of Keep Calm And Curry On!
Jingle Is Massive! It's TATTGOC's Curr-istmas Gift Guide 2011 ...
The TATTGOC Podcast Returns! And For Some Reason It's Still Not Called "CHATGOC!!
That Curry Capital 2011 Result In Full ...
Keep Calm And Curry On ... It's The TATTGOC Podcast!!
TATTGOC Salutes: Glasgow Mega Burrito!
"If You've Got A History Book At Home, Take It Out, Throw It In The Bin ... It's Worthless."